Canada embassy


Hello I am Dylan Peniche, aspiring student to be part of the online university in the modality of university superior technician of management and administration of small and medium companies. I chose this modality of study because of the flexibility of time it offers since I am finishing a degree in engineering and work in the afternoons so the time with which I count to cover other responsibilities is diverse and limited but even so, I am willing to take advantage of it .

The reason I chose the study program of administration and management of SMEs is because in my academic training I have noticed the great importance of being able to diagnose, propose and establish in companies the administrative processes, both own and external, Which motivates me to be proactive in this area and increase my student work value in this segment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Flujograma Proceso de investigación y de Campo

Generación de franquicias como modelo de negocio para el escalamiento de empresas

Diario de campo en franquicias